YOUR CARD WILL NEVER BE DECLINED.
It’s not just books that can be borrowed from your public library.
Depending on your library’s collection, you can borrow toys, DVDs, emagazines and ecomics, video game consoles, musical instruments…the list goes on and on. Check with your local library to find out what a simple library card can do for you.
- Cost of living crisis driving families into Victoria’s public libraries
- Toy libraries becoming more popular as parents borrow in bid to beat cost-of-living pressures
- Why struggling Victorians are turning to libraries for help
- Save money at the library
- Mount Gambier ‘library of things’ tackles cost of living