THEY WELCOME ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE.
Libraries are safe, inclusive spaces designed to welcome everyone in the community.
Whether through their community-specific programming and services, LOTE collections, resources in accessible print and digital formats, even on-site social workers, our libraries are essential pieces of social infrastructure.
- Australian Public Libraries Statistical Report 2021-2022
- The last bastion? Libraries and communities in times of crisis
- Guidelines on library and information services for people with disabilities
- Libraries become safe spaces for those seeking refuge from emergencies or violence
- Laughter and Tears – Memory room project and creating dementia friendly libraries